Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My "Birth" Day.

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO ME!!
Most people don't know it, but it's my "birth" day too.  On this day 17yrs ago, I got saved.  It was the BEST decision I've ever made.   It was the day of my dads funeral and I knew that I didn't want that to be the last time I ever saw him.  So, sitting there on the front seat, while Donnie Parrett & Leisa Parrett sang a song--maybe "Sounds Like Home to Me" or something like that.  I asked for forgiveness and got saved.   I've never regretted it.  I haven't lived a perfect life, but HE has forgiven me. I  will say that I strive more daily to live a life as close to Him as I can.    If you aren't saved, trust me, it's the best decision you'll ever make.  When you feel Him tugging at your heart, give in and let Him in.
July 2nd, of the same year, I found out that I was pregnant. 
 My due date--March 9th 
(the day my dad passed away a year earlier)
I didn't want to have Jarica on the 9th, I thought that it wouldn't be "fair". God blessed me with having a doctor that agreed to a c-section on the 12th. 
I count it a blessing that Jarica and I were both "born" on the same date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment