Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Schmaturday.

Saturday Schmaturday

It's been a few days since I had a post
(not that anyone has noticed & probably doesn't care)
Anyway, not much has happened. Been super busy this week. Loving the sunshine today.

I was reading some blogs earlier in the week and seems people complain--A LOT. They complain about things that God have blessed them with.  
(I've been known to do this too, like HAVING to cook supper--UMMM God blessed us with the food, stove, dishes to make such supper)
Anyway, I'm just saying this to say that we need to be content with what God has given us and thankful for what He's given us.  The things we take for granted, are what others are praying for---at that very minute.
  
Hopefully, something exciting will happen today and I'll be able to blog about it later.
I am LOVING this sunshine...Love,Love,Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment