Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweet 16

Sweet 16
So, I had worried SOO much about the party.
(that is like the biggest understatement)
The party ended up going great. 
It was a much smaller crowd than usual, but the ones who came--around 20--had a blast.
Other than the place and the guest list, I pretty much planned the party in 4 days.
I came up with the idea of a photo booth.
It was a HUGE hit--thankfully.

Alex doesn't like his picture taken, but he posed really good. Thankfully!!
 Kei-Kei was a definite "ham" She loved it.


 I even got Jared involved, which is hard to do

 Jarica & one of her favorites (Rog
He also baked on of her cakes (delicious)
Picture to come

 The only picture we got of Travis in the photo booth.  Really upset I didn't get one of him & Jarica together. They just "forgot" Grrr :)
 Mom enjoyed the photo booth, probably more than anyone else :) She makes my heart smile!


    I can't wait until the next get together, so we can do it again. (New Props)
Roger made the good cake.  It tasted scrumptious. Jarica loves 
Phillip Phillips--LOVES HIM. The cake had colorful dots inside.  So cool. 


She also had one from Wal-mart. It was very pretty, but didn't taste nearly as good as the Phillip Phillips did. 
 
The kids played "Capture The Flag" 
for hours.  They LOVE this game.  Some of them are very serious about it--as the pictures show. 



 We also made a video of THE HARLEM SHAKE
It was so fun to make--here's a link.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

 We had a bonfire, which was a real hit, due to the cold that set in later in the night. I can't thank God enough for a few hours of sunshine.




I absolutely love this picture of Jarica and her daddy.  I plan on getting a big one of it.
 


Although Jarica is growing up, I'll always see her as my little baby.


I'm so very proud of they young lady she's become.  Love you Baby Girl
Happy Sweet 16 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment