Monday, March 18, 2013

Who I'm Talking About???



Gonna give a little rundown of some of the people who I'll be talking about on my blog.

Sis--Tiffani, my niece.
Alex--Sis's son.  He's 7yrs old and autistic. He has forever changed the way I look at life. He's made me realize that we "Shouldn't sweat the small stuff"



Ben--Sis's husband. LOVE harrassing him. I tell him that he's the brother I never wanted.
Punk, Punkin--Tara Kay, niece
Baby Girl--Tayla--Punk's 10yr old daughter. She's probably the sweetest little girl I've ever known. So humble. Has so much faith in God. Love Baby Girl. 
Kei Kei--Punk's 4yr old daughter. She is a wild child.  Cute as can be & just as mean, lol.(As this picture shows)  Love her silly butt to death.
Rog--Roger, Punk's husband. Really great person.  Heart of gold.
Chy--Cheyenne, my niece



Angel--Oh, my angel boy.  He's my 5yr old nephew that has my heart. God only knows what that boy means to me. I was the first one to hold him (other than the doctor). I immediately sang "Jesus Loves Me" to him. I was the first person who's finger he gripped. Love him more than words.      
  • Jordan--nephew
(I don't have a picture of him on this computer)



Kaytlin--niece
 The following are some kids that I didn't give birth to, but they are a huge part of my life. I love them more than words can.
**I may add more later
(in alphabetical order, to save feelings)
Aaron--Jarica's ex-boyfriend. One of the kindest boys I've ever met. A lot of people don't understand how I can stay so close to him after He & Jarica broke up, but just because they didn't work out, doesn't mean I quit caring about him.  He was in our lives for 2yrs.  He'll always be another son of mine.
Alex--one of Jarica's best friends.  He is best friends with Aaron & Travis. He is quite the jokester.

Travis--Jarica's boyfriend and another of my sons.  When she and Aaron broke-up, I said I'd never get close to anyone else. (when they broke up, it felt like I had lost a son).  Well, 3 months later, this little boy came on the scene and put a smile back on my girls face. Therefore, I  instantly loved him. I tried not to, but he has that affect on people. He's so kind & genuine. He LOVES food more than ANYONE I've ever met.

    I'll probably add more people later, but this is the start. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment