Sunday, March 17, 2013

To Buy or Not To Buy--THAT Is The Question

To Buy or Not To Buy--That Is The Question

So, yesterday we went to Richmond to just look at cars for Jarica.  
My words to Jerry & Jarica before we left.
"We are not buying one--we're just looking" Well, Jarica has been talking about liking a Prius. So, we go to the Toyota lot and sure enough they have one---
(They have several, but I'm not giving $31,000.00 plus)
So, we find one that is in really good shape.
It is a great price.
But, it has too many miles on it. 
I prayed about it & had family praying too.
I put on the church facebook, that I need God's guidance in a matter.
((I don't like to make any decisions without HIS guidance)) 

Long story short, we let them do all of the
paperwork on it.
In the end--after we started to leave-twice.
I got them to come down a total of over $1900--plus them pay for it on the road--plus they went down a total of  2.2% interest.  
Jerry went in to sign the papers.  
(I left with Jarica, so she wouldn't know) 
 
 I pull over to the store and get the sickest feeling.  Like, I get nauseated.
I call Jerry & tell him that I've changed my mind--don't sign the papers. 
***Well, he should have aleady had the papers signed, but he told the man that he needed to smoke a cigarette first. 
I called Sis & she said that she had a bad feeling about us buying it too.  Said it gave her cold chills-now-when she thought about it.
I truly believe that God was in control of our decisions.  
A lot of people probably think that God wouldn't take the time to worry with something like this, but I beg to differ.  
If it's important to me-it's important to HIM 

 I truly believe that GOD will lead us to the car that HE wants Jarica to have.  
Faith Believing!!! 
   
 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment