Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time To Name The Blog

 Church Mouse In The House

How I came up with the name:
Well, first of all, I'm a christian, above all things.  I want to put God first (I don't always do it--sad to say) but, I do strive daily to make HIM my first priority.
Secondly, Mouse. A lot of people don't know it, but my nickname has always been mouse. 
My family and several of my London friends call me Mouse. 
How'd I get that nickname-you ask?
When I was about 2, my Uncle Lennie killed a grouse.  He brought it to the house & I didn't know what it was so I called it a mouse.  From that day on, he called me 
Grouse Mouse Alleshouse  
The MOUSE stuck. He still calls me 
Grouse Mouse. He even calls me Chicken Mouse sometimes. IDK where that came from. :) 
I still don't know what a grouse is. 
After I came up with Church Mouse, I just added in the house.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment