Sunday, March 10, 2013

Who Am I???

Who Am I??
In my opinion, I'm the mom of the 2 greatest kids in the world.
Jared Thomas---21yr. old. He is currently enrolled at EKU in the Athletic Training Program. I'm so proud of him for pursuing a degree in something that he truly <3's
He was named after his dad Jerry and he has my dad's middle name "Thomas". He is an awesome self taught guitar player. I love hearing him play. Even more,I love for him to play while I sing.  He will more than likely be the least in my blogs because he is VERY private and doesn't like for me to discuss him. 
Jarica LaShaye'---15yr old. She is a sophomore at Jackson County High School. She plays & loves softball with all of her heart. She had a bad year last year--due to injuries, but we're expecting an exceptional year this spring. She was named after her daddy & brother.  The LaShaye' is after a girl I used to work with, her name was Shaye and I loved it. She will be discussed all the time, as she doesn't mind it.   
  
Who Am I? 
There's not much to say really.
I'm 41yr old mom of two--like I said above.
 I'm really a shy person-- go ahead LAUGH.
I really am shy, until I get to know you. 
I'm a pretty private person--about personal things. I do share A LOT on facebook & probably will in this blog, but it probably won't be a lot of "personal" stuff.
You know how on Facebook it has Married, Single, It's Complicated?  Well, that's me.  I'm married to Jerry Estridge-for 22yrs.
I'm married--separated--,but we both love each other. We'll be back together someday-when he gives his heart to God.
(A little too personal & enough of that)  
 I work part-time for G & G Contracting 
(my brother-in-law's company)
I go to church at the best church ever-
in my opinion 
EGYPT PENTECOSTAL CHURCH-Brian Thomas,Pastor
I can't thank God enough for sending me to that church. It's "da bomb dot com"
Things I Like To Do 
I'd rather sing than do anything in this world. I'm not the singer I used to be, but by the time it gets to God I know it's beautiful-to him.
I love to take pictures, I'm by no means a photographer, but I love having a camera in my hand.
Softball season, that's where you'll find me,at the ballfield. I love watching my girl play ball. I wish I would/could have done that when I was young,but at least she's getting to enjoy herself.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment